Welcome to our PARISH Family!
New Student Enrollment
March 9 - 23, 2012
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Please be sure you have your blue instruction sheet with your "snapcode." (Snapcodes are in the online acceptance letter and in acceptance packets mailed home.)
• All currently enrolled families and applicant families have an infosnap account. The username is the email of one parent (one account per family.) To recover your password, use the “Forgot Password” feature.
• Please pay close attention to any changes you make to your information. The information that you enter will override the information in our database (but not in the online directory). New students: you may find that your form is prepopulated with old information that hasn't been updated since a sibling applied in the past. Simply update the information during enrollment and we'll update our database.
• Enrollment is NOT considered complete until you:
- submit your online form
- pay your initial tuition
- establish your FACTS* tuition payment account with your payment plan choice for 2012-2013.
*New families will receive an email with instructions regarding FACTS after the initial tuition payment is processed by our business office.
• If you wish to log into your FACTS account once it is established, please use this link to access FACTS.
• If you are applying for financial aid, please click here for a list of instructions. If you have additional questions, please contact Marci McLean, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Should you decide to withdraw your enrollment before May 1, you will forfeit the $1500 initial tuition payment (and any other tuition paid prior to the date of withdrawal), but you will not be liable for the balance of the tuition for the 2012 - 13 school year. But don't change your mind...stay here! There is nothing else like the Parish Experience!